Saturday, January 14, 2012

{Thank you!}

Thank you everyone for participating in the first balloon launch for sweet Bailey & her family! It looks as though it was a huge success. Emails are coming in & I am hoping as the hours tick on more & more images & clips will fill both my email & this blog. The pictures are heart warming & deeply sincere! Thank you.
My family & I (sans husband who is being worked to the bone as a resident) here in Texas sent our 6 balloons to Bailey & feel very blessed to have shared this occasion with the Bradley family & all of you!
again, I will be compiling all images & clips into a pretty video for the Bradley family. I will be sure to post it both here & via Face book when it is completed.
in the mean time feel free to post your images here on this site as explained on the side bar.
Here are my family's images for todays memorial... click on me 

love & gratitude, Jenni


No comments:

Post a Comment